Aeroset. What is it?
Aeroset is a software application for designing underground mine ventilation and is developed in close cooperation with many ventilation practitioners.
Aeroset provides a user with the following functionality:
- A quick and easy way to build a ventilation schema.
- A simple airflow simulator that calculates airflow quantities based on aerodynamic resistances and fan pressures.
- Automatic processing of ventilation survey data.
- Estimation of possible airflow deviations caused by inaccuracy of airway resistances.
- Searching for pathways with recirculation.
- Optimal control of the main fan’s pressure and regulators’ orifice areas.
- An advanced airflow simulator that takes into account the temperature and the relative humidity of air, the temperature of rock strata as well as the concentration of a certain gas.
- Export to Excel.
Download Aeroset and try it for yourself during a free 60-day period.Try for free